StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Adding New NFS Volumes to Cluster

From: Dave Lin <no email>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:26:52 -0700

I was trying to figure out the best way to add new volumes (NFS mounted) to
a running cluster.

I searched through the archives and found this open feature request
https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/333

1) Is there a suggested process or plugin for doing this?

2) One way I've been doing this is to just modify the config, terminate and
restart the cluster. When I tried to restart the cluster after modifying
the config, the new volumes didn't seem to get mounted. Is the restart
supposed to read the config again?

Thanks in advance,
Dave