StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Unable to install on Master node

From: Jagpreet Badachha <no email>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 04:10:49 +0100

Hi guys,

Setting up a cluster from Amazon EC2 in the US-east region using the
following starcluster AMI: starcluster-base-ubuntu-12.04-x86_64
(ami-765b3e1f).

However, my overall aim is to have a cluster with an openlava queuing system
and was trying to achieve this via a plugin. It is apparent that I must be
able to install packages on the master which I'm unable to. I would always
get a 403 error or many other "unable to fetch" errors. Any ideas what this
could be?

Thanks