StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Cannot find a module

From: Work <no email>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:20:56 -0500

Hi Ya,

When you execute it, do check that you are using the home directory since this is the only one shared by all modes and master by default.

Also, I notice you use iron python. To simplify things, can you run using sshmaster and sshnode. This may give you additional indication on what is going on.

I am unsure of a solution, yet these seem reasonable steps to check.

I hope this helps narrow down the issue.

              Jacob

Sent from my iPhone