StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Instances are not accepting jobs when the slots are available.

From: Jin Yu <no email>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:39:13 -0500

I just found openBLAS is already the default BLAS library in my customized
AMI. And the problem is solved by simply setting "export
OPENBLAS_NUM_THREADS=1". Thanks Rayson and Chris for your valuable
suggestions. Without your prompt helps, I cannot figure out the issue so
fast.

I have submitted 20000 jobs of ~100,000 cpu hours. I am using loadbalancer
to gradually increase the size of cluster to ~5000 cores. Let's see how
well the sge and starcluster will handler this.

Thanks!
Jin