StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: minimal cost with loadbalance

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 07:54:03 -0400

You can set the Grid Engine "queue_sort_method" parameter to "seq_no" in
sched_conf:

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman5/sched_conf.html

And for this to work, we need each instance to have a different "seq_no",
so a small StarCluster plugin will need to be developed -- ie. the plugin
will assign a new seq_no when an instance gets created.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html