StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

New Plugin

From: Gary Waters <no email>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:19:30 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to write a new plugin for StarCluster, but I am having an
issue during the "addnode" process of "starcluster addnode MYCLUSTER".

I have thrown in many print statements, but I havent figured out how the
system knows about which users to assign. I see that during the
"addnode" process that the CreateUsers Plugin is called early and users
are passed. Then the CreateUsers Plugin gets called again during the
"on_add_node" plugin call.

Where do these users credentials live? I originally thought it was the
BATCH_FILE in /root/.users/users.txt, but that isnt what is being read
in here.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary