StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster Plugins

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 23:21:43 -0500

Thanks Sergio,

You have a second there.

People were very helpful to me in the past when I asked questions and they
suggested plugins that solved my problems. However, I still do not
understand too much about them to the point I can write one on my own, and
I saw others in the list that ask similar questions about plugins.

The real question is if anyone who understands enough is willing to take
this effort of a centralized repository?

If someone does choose to invest in this it will help for sure and may grow
to be a useful tool set.

           Jacob