StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: DRMAA jobs failing when load balancer enabled and jobs longer than 60 mins

From: Rajat Banerjee <no email>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:49:18 -0500

Hi John,
Could you explain a little more about what a DRMAA job is and what
resources it requires? Found something on wikipedia but it doesn't seem
relevant.

I wrote big parts of the load balancer and am guessing that it does not
understand your inter-machine dependencies. Sounds like your job is
somewhat tolerant of hosts dropping off, but we can probably come up with a
better solution.

Best,
Rajat