StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

writing plugins

From: Dmitry Serenbrennikov <no email>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:06:38 +0000

Hello!

I'm trying to write a simple plugin for Chef integration. But I'm having trouble finding good examples and docs out there. Can someone please point me to some good resources, besides the http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/manual/plugins.html#plugin-system page?

DefaultClusterSetup is useful, but a bit tough to get through. Also, I don't know if it has example of what I am trying to do. For example, how does one get a cluster name and template name from inside plugin's run method?

Thanks!

Dmitry

dserebren_at_gmail.com