StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

'module' object has no attribute 'SingleBlockManager'

From: Alessandro Gagliardi <no email>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 00:52:45 +0000

Sorry for the cross-post. I can’t tell if this is an IPython issue, a scikit-learn issue, or a StarCluster issue.

When I try to get back results from ExtraTreesRegressor from a load_balanced_view on StarCluster, I get:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SingleBlockManager'

Not sure if this is a StarCluster specific problem, an IPython.parallel, but, or an issue with the ExtraTreesRegressor. The weird thing is that it worked and then it didn’t and I don’t see what changed. I restarted the cluster, but that didn’t help. I’m using sklearn 0.14.1, StarCluster 0.95, IPython 1.1 remotely and IPython 2.0 locally.

Thanks,
-Alessandro