StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Best practice query?

From: Lyn Gerner <no email>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 20:15:45 -1000

Thanks for kicking this around with me, Nik.

Since SGE isn't installed on the new node til the sge plugin runs, and so
the exechost doesn't exist in the config anywhere, I'm pretty sure I can't
modify the node's exechost complex_values until after sge plugin runs. (I
should probably test this hypothesis before discounting it....)

I've already got a local OGS configurator plugin that runs on cluster
start, but it doesn't have an on_add_node method to it yet, as it's mostly
about global config settings.

Good to know about scriptrunner.py; may come in handy!

Thanks again,
Lyn