StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

A short interview on SpotInstance

From: Del Munkhbaatar <no email>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:26:11 +0000

Hi everyone,

We are conducting an interview and looking for an interview subject with AWS SpotInstance experience. It should not take more than 15 minutes, and for those who completed the interview will receive $15 amazon gift certificate.

EVERYONE's input is gonna help our research, so please reply the following information if you are okay with the interview.
Your full name, company name and your job title, your phone# or Skype id.

Thanks,
/Del