StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Let's start to merge all the pull requests into develop!

From: Alex Gaudio <no email>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:25:31 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at some of the PRs on GitHub, and would love to see them
integrated into StarCluster. I'm sure a few of you would also like to see
some of these PRs merged as well.

In the interest of speeding things up and helping _at_jtriley out a bit, I'm
considering rebasing some of these outstanding PRs into the vpc branch
(which is now, to my knowledge, fully backwards compatible with
StarCluster). The idea would be that when we merge this branch into
develop, we will close a lot of outstanding pull requests in one go.

What are everyone's thoughts on this? It would require a well coordinated
effort to not merge/rebase the same PR twice and then wind up with terrible
merge conflicts. On the other hand, if we knew not to merge PR #X directly
(via a comment in the PR), then this seems like a really doable way to get
a lot of new features into StarCluster.

_at_jtriley, I'm specifically interested in what you think about this, since
you control the repo.

Alex