StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: New Option for Extra EBS Volumes?

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:49:32 -0400

Hi Lyn,

You have me as a second for improving sharing and EBS handling. I had difficulties with these issues.

I know Justin had a thread in github discussing improving the NFS share command. Yet there was little progress there. Here is the link:
https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/44

This may not be the full solution you are looking for, yet there may be parts there you are looking for.

I hope someone moves in that direction next version.

        Jacob

Sent from my iPhone