StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: SGE priorities and job dependency

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 03:13:19 -0500

Thanks Adam, for trying to help,

The option you pointed to was already used to define the dependency. Yet
what I was trying to do is a bit more complicated than that and had to do
with the job priority and the dependency.

In any case, the issue was resolved with the help of Lyn.

Here is a link to the resolution:
http://star.mit.edu/cluster/mlarchives/1848.html

Never the less, thanks for your response.

             Jacob