StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Star cluster issues when running MIST over the cloud

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:27:52 -0400

You may want to export your /mnt, which has over 400GB. And if you
RAID the remaining 3 drives, then you can get the full 1700GB of local
storage. EBS is not free, while the ephemeral (local) storage is free,
but the only catch is that when you terminate the instance, then the
storage will be gone.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/