StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Starcluster for Google Compute Engine?

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:07:43 -0400

We were looking into Google Compute Engine & HP Cloud last year, and
in fact I tried to port StarCluster to GCE. Later on I found that the
easiest way is to get the GCE support for boto.

Note that a pull request was sent out last year:
https://github.com/boto/boto/pull/1159

Once we have GCE support in boto, it should be much easier to port the
rest of StarCluster to GCE.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/