StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster in Amazon GovCloud

From: Ron Chen <no email>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:24:36 -0800 (PST)

AWS does not provide doc online, but I don't think 1 way communication would work with TCP/IP. May be there is a firewall of some kind in GovCloud?

Is VPC really a requirement? StarCluster still has issues with VPC, see: https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/21

If VPC is not needed, does starting StarCluster in a small instance in GovCloud work?

 -Ron

Open Grid Scheduler - the official open source Grid Engine: http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/