StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

EBS volume failed to be mounted after reboot

From: Kai Li <no email>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:20:20 +0100

Hi,

When I rebooted the master node of starcluster, the previous mounted EBS
volume failed to be mounted again. But it's already listed in /etc/fstab as
"/dev/xvdz /home auto noauto,defaults 0 0".
So I have to mount it manually by "mount /xvdz /home" on the master node.
Does anyone have ever met same kind of problem?

The following is my configuration.

[cluster m3cluster]
> KEYNAME = kli_rsa
> CLUSTER_SIZE = 2
> CLUSTER_USER = sgeadmin
> CLUSTER_SHELL = bash
> NODE_IMAGE_ID = ami-5b3fb632 # starcluster-base-ubuntu-12.04-

x86_64 (us-east-1)

--
李凯 ( Kai Li )