StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster LoadBalancer

From: Sérgio Mafra <no email>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:16:25 -0200

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your answer.
I'm trying to create a scenario to see LoadBalancer create a node but got no lucky.
In my case, I "qsubed" another job greater enought (eager for slots that are not available in the cluster) to be held by OGE.
LoadBalancer understood that this job was waiting but didnn't add an extra node after 15 minutes...
Is there any special config to add.?

All best,

Sérgio Mafra