StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Waiting for JSON connector file...

From: Alessandro Gagliardi <no email>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:37:19 -0800

I think the problem is that I can only start a stopped StarCluster if it's
EBS-backed. (At least, that's what it looks like from reading
http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/manual/launch.html#stopping-an-ebs-backed-cluster.)
But how do I make it EBS-backed? (Sadly, searching the documentation for
ebs-backed<http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/search.html?q=ebs-backed&check_keywords=yes&area=default>yields
no results.)

Thank you in advance,
-Alessandro

--
Alessandro Gagliardi •  • alessandro_at_path.com