StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Hanging when using [plugin ipcluster]

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:13:00 -0400

Hi Ben,

Looks like you're using the Anaconda AMI from Continuum IO which in
theory should work with StarCluster. I'm not sure if they've prepared
it to work properly with the IPython plugin or not. I'll try to launch
an IPython cluster with their AMI and see what's going on but for now
you can get some good hints as to what the issue is looking in
$HOME/.starcluster/logs/debug.log. If you could post the lines
surrounding "Waiting for JSON connector file..." that would be useful
in figuring out what the issue is.

~Justin