StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Connection time out on `starcluter start <cluster id>'

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:53:35 -0400

Hi Yousun,

My apologies for the delay. Are you repeatedly getting this error? Also,
is this the complete output? StarCluster will usually print out some log
messages before attempting to connect to things. It'd be useful to see
the full output in order to see where exactly it's failing...

Also, the latest github code[1] outputs more logging on these "Unable to
connect" errors which will give us more details. Would you mind
installing[2] the latest development version and seeing if you can
reproduce the error and if so post the full screen output?

Thanks,

~Justin

[1] https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster
[2] http://web.mit.edu/star/cluster/docs/latest/installation.html#install-development-version-using-a-downloaded-snapshot