StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Star cluster not creating instances on Amazon's East Region

From: Ramit Bhardwaj <no email>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:03:05 +0530

thats what it looks like from the error,but quite interestingly, i can
create as many instances of 'any type' in that region from the AWS
console or my platform if i do not use 'star cluster' (My platform does
support creating multiple instances on Amazon cloud - but not cluster,
for which, i use Star Cluster). Any Indicators please?

Best Regards
Ramit