StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Loadbalance and setup plugins

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:14:02 -0400

Hey David,

Sorry to come in so late on this one. In any case Dustin is correct.
The load balancer calls each plugin's on_add_node(), in the order
defined in the config, with the following values:

on_add_node(self, node, nodes, master, user, user_shell, volumes)

The first argument (node) is the node to be added. The next argument
(nodes) is a list of *all* nodes (including new node, existing nodes,
and master), and the third argument (master) is obviously the master
node singled out.

Let me know if you have questions/issues.

HTH,

~Justin