StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

HP Cloud

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:44:40 -0400

Hi Justin & Locojay,

We will need to save the cluster metadata elsewhere, or else
StarCluster would not work in the HP Cloud.

(Yes, we are going back to the HP Cloud - we did not use it much
during the beta trial... Also, we look forward to testdriving the
Google Compute Engine soon.)

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/