StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

add additional queue at launch

From: Wayne Delport <no email>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:08:26 -0700

Hi Justin,

could you please direct me to where you're defining the all.q queue on sge. I'd like to add an additional queue with a subset of nodes but can't quite figure out how to do this without qconf launching me into an editor. I'd like to do it programmatically at startup, ideally as a plugin. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm seeing some NFS hanging errors when fetching multiple large (>10Gb) files from S3 and want to limit the number of concurrent copies from S3 to NFS by creating this restricted q.

thanks ./w