StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: newbie problems

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:58:39 -0400

You can also use StarCluster to list your volumes:

$ starcluster listvolumes

If you only want details on a single volume:

$ starcluster listvolumes -v vol-999999

You can also filter volumes by status, size, zone, snapshot id, etc.
Pass --help to the listvolumes command for more details.

HTH,

~Justin