StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: newbie problems

From: Manal Helal <no email>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:28:17 +1000

Hi Rayson,

Thanks again. Now even away from bidding, and using the same configuration
file that connected successfully 3 days ago,

I am consistently now getting this error:

!!! ERROR - Unsupported: Your requested instance type (cg1.4xlarge) is not
supported in your requested Availability Zone (us-east-1c). Please retry
your request by not specifying an Availability Zone or choosing us-east-1a.

I do as it says, and remove any region specifications, or specify the
"us-east-1a" region at says, and it still keep coming back with the same
error, 3 days now without successful connection with bidding and without.
I am not sure how to solve that

I appreciate your support very much.

manal