StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: CG1 plus StarCluster Questions

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 23:22:38 -0400

That's a known issue - and we would like to understand why it is taking so long.

If you leave it there for around 3-5 mins, then qmon will show up. For
a LAN connection it is not painful, but for a long latency network,
then starting qmon takes forever :-(

Rayson

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/