StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Error when running mpich2 plugin using Starcluster

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

There are many ways:

1) You can specify the "hostname" command instead of the benchmark executable when you run mpirun.

(Note that you can run non MPI programs with mpirun.)

2) Use MPI_Get_processor_name() to find the name of the host in your MPI benchmark.

3) You can even ssh into the nodes and see if they really are running on the nodes.

(This method may slow down your benchmark by a bit...)

Rayson

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

Scalable Grid Engine Support Program