StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Local machine for development

From: Wen Siang Lin <no email>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:14:26 -0400

I haven't got a chance to pursue this further. But, maybe it helps to
clarify my intention: I need a local machine for developing the code for my
simulation. After the code is done then run it on EC2.

AFAIK, the free tier is only free for a year then I have to pay for usage,
which I don't want to do when developing and debugging the code.

So, I want to build a local machine that is fully compatible with EC2, and
mount starcluster.

Thanks.