StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: check.py problem

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:28:07 -0500

Hi Robert,

You're correct that you need to use git_at_github.com instead of
<user>_at_github.com. I fixed this on github.

The error you show below indicates that you're not in the StarCluster
repo folder. After you run the 'git clone' command you need to run:

$ cd StarCluster

You should then be able to run ./check.py. Also, as mentioned in the
contribute doc, don't forget to install pep8 and pyflakes before running
the check.py script. You can install using:

$ pip install pep8 pyflakes

or

$ easy_install pep8 pyflakes

HTH,