StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: EC2 User data

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:00:58 -0500

Awesome, thanks! Yea, it may not be universal but at least it allows
standard shell scripts (and apparently YAML) to work as expected where
it previously did not so I think it's worth while including. I'm just
speculating but my guess is scripts are probably the most common
user-data.

Once we have the code in and tested the next step is to document how
to use user-data with StarCluster and add it to the user manual...

~Justin