StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: AWS instance runs out of memory and swaps

From: Amirhossein Kiani <no email>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:26:32 -0800

Hi Justin,

Many thanks for your reply.
I don't have any issue with multiple jobs running per node if there is enough memory for them. But since I know about the nature of my jobs, I can predict that only one per node should be running.
How can I see how much memory does SGE think each node have? Is there a way to list that?

Regards,
Amir