StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: can one build a starcluster using vbox?

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:07:40 -0800 (PST)

Hung-Sheng,

I was looking up some OpenStack stuff today, and found this "Running a Cloud in a VM" script that claims to deploy an OpenStack cloud in 5 mins:

http://devstack.org/guides/single-vm.html

Devstack only supports Ubuntu, but if you want the best OpenStack support, I think Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud (UEC) is the best distro choice.

Rayson