StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Trouble Migrating StarCluster from us-east-1 to us-west-1

From: Nolan Nichols <no email>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:35:15 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to migrate the Ubuntu-10.04-x86_64 StarCluster AMI
(ami-0af31963) in the us-east-1 region to us-west-1, but have not had
success in ssh-ing onto the migrated image. I was able to bundle the ami and
migrate it using ec2-migrate-image, register the new image, and start an
instance with ssh enabled in the security settings, but I am unable to ping
of ssh onto the instance.

Has anyone had success with migrating a starcluster image to a new region?

Thanks,

Nolan