StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster Bug

From: Austin Godber <no email>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:40:21 -0400

Thats one of those eventual consistency errors that one needs to retry
on, the code should retry that is. I saw this all the time in some
other code of mine ... it goes like this:

Launch AMI
store returned instance ID
try to do something with instance id
instance ID doesn't exist?!?

I don't really have a SC specific answer though, sorry.

Austin