StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Light Reading - My thesis on Elastic Load Balancing

From: Joseph <Kyeong>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:25:18 +0100

Hi Rajat,

Great thank for your sharing the thesis.
As I said, I've been really looking forward to seeing this and now I have it!

Because here in the UK we will have 4-week Easter break from tomorrow,
I will have time to read your thesis.
Hopefully, I will get back to you with constructive feedback and comments.

Again, many thanks for your great contribution and sharing the thesis.

Regards,
Joseph

P.S. I found all your figures rather blurred, maybe as a result of the
use of bitmap format (e.g., PNG). You may consider vector graphic
format (e.g. PS/EPS) in this regard; MS Word has EPS import filter.

--
Kyeong Soo (Joseph) Kim, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer in Networking