StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: development shell - unbound method run_plugin() must be called with Cluster instance

From: Stuart Young <no email>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:41:54 -0500

Hi Marc,

Sorry, I posted my solution before I checked again and saw your post.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. When I tried it I got this error:

cl = get_cluster('testcluster',cfg)

     NameError: name 'get_cluster' is not defined

.. but the use of 'cfg' would have gotten me on the right track! My
final solution requires 'cfg' as an argument to instantiate ClusterManager:

clus = cluster.ClusterManager(cfg)
cluster.ClusterManager.run_plugin(clus, 'automount', 'smallcluster')

Cheers,

Stuart