StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: starcluster start error

From: Hui Zhao <no email>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:06:00 -0400

Justin,
Thanks for the quick response. It's my mistake - I copied the
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY from my aws account, somehow the last digit was
modified. Once it's corrected, I was able to start the default
smallcluster. This mailing list is very helpful and I feel more
courage to explore it further.
Thanks again,
Julia