StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: problem with arguments passed to plugin

From: Dan Tenenbaum <no email>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:31:03 -0700

Yes, thanks for the reminder about Python coding conventions.

I actually violate the conventions for a reason...some of those parameters
are later passed to R methods which have those exact parameter names
(Lpattern, dirPath, etc).
So now in my code I have to change them to all lowercase and then change
them back before passing them to R.

FYI
Dan