StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

problem with arguments passed to plugin

From: Dan Tenenbaum <no email>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:56:32 -0700

Hi, I am getting:

PluginError: Not enough settings provided for plugin shortreadplugin

where I don't think I should.

My config:

[plugin shortreadplugin]
SETUP_CLASS = bioconductor.ShortReadPlugin
email=my_at_email.address
job_name=myfirsttest
output_bucket=my-bucket-name
access_key=my_access_key
secret_key=my_secret_key
dirPath=testsolexaexportfiles
_type=SolexaExport
pattern=s_3_export.txt
Lpattern=None
Rpattern=None
param=None

My plugin constructor signature line:
     def __init__(self, email, job_name, output_bucket, access_key,
secret_key, dirPath, _type, pattern, Lpattern, Rpattern, param):

There are 11 parameters passed to the plugin in the config file (excepting
SETUP_CLASS). And there are 11 variables expected in the plugin constructor
(excepting self).

So why is this telling me I am not passing enough settings?

Thanks
Dan