StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: plugin shell help

From: Dan Tenenbaum <no email>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:10:00 -0700

OK, I figured out that the plugin needs to be in a file called
"something.py" and then you can refer to it in the config as
"something.MyPluginClass".

I re-launched my cluster and I am not seeing output from my plugin in either
the console or log.

Also, still getting the same error (below) in the development shell.

Thanks
Dan