StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] Version of StartCluster with support for Amazon Cluster Compute Images

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:18:57 -0400

Hi Fred,

Sorry for the extremely delayed response, I was at a wedding and then moving apartments as soon as I got back. This is great work, thanks for contributing! I'm hoping to get this functionality out quickly, however, I'll have to wait to merge this code until the next version along with the SGE load balancing code. I'll give you some feedback after I go through the code more thoroughly but at first glance this looks really good.