StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] Load Balancer Problems

From: Amaro Taylor <no email>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 13:51:11 -0700

Hey Rajat,

Just to update you on the testing progress. Im currently running a job and
it seems to be working as expected. We also got one error that didnt seem to
change anything : ssh.py:248 - ERROR - command source /etc/profile && qacct
-j -b 201008021652 failed with status 1. The balancer looks to be working
great.
Best,
Amaro Taylor
RES Group, Inc.
1 Broadway • Cambridge, MA 02142 • U.S.A.
Tel: 310 880-1906 (Direct) • Fax: 617-812-8042 • Email:
amaro.taylor_at_resgroupinc.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email message may be
confidential. Please be careful if you forward, copy or print this message.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the message.