StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] remote desktop issues

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:57:37 -0400

Also, StarCluster does not set passwords on user accounts so either
you'll need to configure your nxclient to use your ec2 keypair private
key or login to whichever node you're trying to remote into and set a
password manually for the user.

If you can login running the following commands (replacing $CLUSTER_USER
with your CLUSTER_USER in the config) then your keypair is
authenticating correctly with StarCluster as both root and $CLUSTER_USER:

$ starcluster sshmaster

and

$ starcluster sshmaster -u $CLUSTER_USER

If those commands work fine, then this is an nxclient configuration
issue most likely.

~Justin