StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] [newb] support c modules?

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 18:32:54 -0400

Hi Neal/Dan,

Sorry I've been out of town for the weekend. Dan correctly highlighted your
options for getting new software installed on a cluster launched by
StarCluster. If you need help with any of these methods please don't hesitate
to mail the list.

Thanks for your interest in StarCluster and thanks Dan for the prompt
response!

~Justin